Skip to the content
- Why show support?
- Your barista may be putting on a brave face, but cafes across Sydney’s CBD are still doing it tough. With imminent reductions in government and landlord support, many more cafes will be on the brink of disaster. Together we can help!
- How to support?
- Drop in to your favourite CBD cafe and scan their “Gym for your cafe” QR code. That brings you to this website. Using the table below, simply book a date and time for a free workout at Fitbeat gym. Book for as many friends and colleagues as you like.
- The gym workout?
- Prepare for a fun-packed 28min functional training workout. Everyone trains as a group, but the instructors use patented systems to customise each person’s workout type and skill level (from beginner to expert). Gym location: 118 Sussex St Sydney CBD. Clean bathrooms and showers available.
- How to donate?
- After your workout, you will be sent banking details for your nominated cafe, so that you or your company can make donations. All amounts are welcome, big or small. There are no agents or admin fees. All donations go directly to your nominated cafe.
- What to bring to the workout?
- All you need is a water bottle, a towel and comfy workout gear. Please arrive on time so that the Fitbeat instructors can set you up properly.
- Campaign period?
- The campaign is active now, so you can start booking your workouts. The workouts will run from 19th April until 15th May 2021 (Mon to Sat).